Get involved with Ottawagraphy:
- Develop a heritage project, or contribute to the content on the site by sending us images or research from your own collection
- Send us information and images for our Historic Timeline
- Contribute to our Street Names index
- Contribute to a Heritage Project
- Ask our Experts a question
- Submit a heritage event listing
- Send us information about heritage treasures that you have discovered in your community
- Send us a story or photograph that tells us about your own heritage
Contact us for more information.
There are many other great ways to get involved with heritage in your local community:
Become a member of your local heritage organization or community museum
Support your local heritage organizations
Donate artifacts or archival materials
Get out to local heritage events
Contact your local community museum, community association or heritage organization to find out more.